tin roof

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Waiting on pins and needles....

If my due date coming and going won't get this child to leave his comfy home, maybe the stress of a counter offer on a house will! We thought we were out earlier this week when our realtor called a couple hours ago and said the sellers want to counter our offer! Eeks! We did and we can hardly stand the wait...man, could I use a glass of wine right about now!! Not sure how soon we'll hear anything but I hope it doesn't take too long.

I was up on and off all night last night with contractions every 5 min. but easily slept thru most of them. I was up around 5:45 with the same and decided to time them. They were 3-5 min. apart and nice and tight but after a couple hours they started to space out. I took a short nap around lunchtime and am still having some ctxs so maybe this dear little boy is waiting for the wee hours of Friday?? I made enchiladas last night but didn't have any so I just finished leftovers...spicy food is *supposed* to help! I am going to run Katie to rifle class in SJ and find all the bumps in the roads between here and there. Something's got to give!!!

I'll update when it's news worthy ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This little guy just wanted to show who is boss since no one picked after due date on the baby pole. Good luck we will be thinking of you.
Love Aunt Margaret