tin roof

Sunday, March 21, 2010

And more waiting.......

Sorry everyone! No news is...well, no news. I've tried just about everything that is 'supposed' to work but to no avail. I hate the thought of having to jump-start labor but dang, I'd rather not grow a 10#er either!

On a good note, cookie season is just about over and my leader is bringing over the last of the money to be deposited this afternoon. Yippee! I survived cookie season! Glad to have that over with.

Our realtor emailed this a.m. to say she emailed the sellers agent and asked for an answer to our second offer TODAY. With any luck, we will hear if they agreed to it and will be buying that house! Can't wait to show pictures!

I think I'm going to finally take the boys for haircuts. Nothing else to do (except maybe more laundry) and it'll pass a little time.

Until later...
TTFN!

No comments: