tin roof

Monday, March 1, 2010

37.5 Weeks...2 wks, 2 days to go!

Whoa Baby! Look out! Belly coming thru!
I think this kid has gained 10# in the past week and I seriously think he'd be much easier to carry around on the outside than inside. I surrender!!!! I'm ready! My lower back has been killing me the last few days and I'm not sure how much more I can take. I was really hoping for a little help from the full moon last night but to no avail :-( I guess the end is near so I'll TRY to be patient and enjoy these final big-bellied days. You all will get the memo so not to worry :-)

On the house front, we are 0 for 3 BUT upon seeing another house last Friday, another was newly listed so we wanted to see that one too. We wrote up offer papers on the first but did not submit them yet. Good thing! So, this other house needed some things done and the realtor would not let us in to see it! Even though we were right there! Our realtor said we could make an offer (we did see pictures online - new kitchen with granite and stainless steel app.) and make it contingent on seeing inside, so we did! She submitted the offer the next day and since the other realtor had taken it back off the market that day, she told us we could see it Tues. a.m. and it will remain unavailable to other agents! I think this is a very good sign!! Wish us luck! And even a prayer or 2! Some good news would be so welcoming!

I'll keep you posted on everything!

No comments: