tin roof

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Good afternoon

Haven't had much to say this week, just the usual going for a change. We had a b-day party to go to at a trampoline place and it was a blast! There are 3 trampoline arenas enclosed with trampoline walls so no falling off! One arena is for Dodge Ball, free play in another, and the 3rd has a foam pit. The girls and Max liked Dodge Ball (I HATED it in school!) and I chased Zack around in the one with the foam pit. Connor was content with either my friend or in the stroller watching. Fun night! Friday we got our schoolwork done early so decided to go to Great America for a few hours and get our passes. Kids loved it, especially because there we NO crowds as they were opened for Spring Break. I forgot to bring my camera though. Will have to take some pics next time. Max loved being able to ride the bigger rides this year and Zack even liked the kiddie coaster :-)
John had fun shopping yesterday and picked us up a grill! Woohoo! Our first real grill! Haha! Too bad it's in 1,000,000 pieces or we could use it tonight. Guess I'll go take a look and see if I can get any of it together.
Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys are keeping busy. Rollercoaster's sounds fun! I really hope we can take Sydney to Cedar Point this summer. She's a dare devil. I think she's love it. Sounds like the kids will be using their mechanical skills putting that grill together. :) glad you are doing well. i'll try to post soon.
Jeanine