I think I've got the hang of this thing. It seems a little easier than I anticipated. I'll try to get some more pics on here from last week.
School has been busy, though, last week we took our Spring Break - a much needed rest. Mom was here for the week and we had a great time just hanging out and playing lots of games. Katie's finishing up 5th grade, Steph is in 3rd and Max is doing K work. It's been going really well and I really have nothing to complain about! Next week Katie and Steph go for standardized testing with the other homeschoolers in our charter school.
Connor is great! He's our little butterball boy. He seems quite heavy though he only weighs 19.3# and didn't grow in length from 6-9 mos. (stayed at 28.25") but I think he grew in girth! Haha! I finally have a child with a squeezable bootie and thighs! He started crawling in the past 2-3 weeks and pulls up to things. He just popped his bottom 2 teeth thru over the weekend. Yay! He hasn't been a big fan of baby food ever since we started him with cereal at 6 mos. He gagged at every spoonful so I tried on and off for 3 mos. to see if things changed. At 9 mos. he's finally eating his mush and almost refuses jarred food, preferring table food with everyone else at meals. He loves potatoes, squash, sweet potatoes, broccoli, yogurt, you name it! Anything that's NOT in a jar. Go figure!
We recently moved into a house in Milpitas, CA which is on the north side of San Jose and are pretty much unpacked. The garage is slowly coming along and we hope to use it as a rec/workout room before long. The girls finally have their own room after sharing a room for 9 years and are loving their own space. We are loving California and can't even imagine shoveling snow!
Better sign off and read 'Squanto' to the girls.
Later!
Fall boat ride with Tica
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment