tin roof

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!

What a gorgeous Easter! 70 and sunny, what more could you ask for??? Kids had a blast on the egg hunt at church and there were so many eggs that that there were many left over, untouched. Crazy! Having a lazy day at home, just playing and relaxing. Have a blessed day!Here are a couple of pictures:

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I am so glad you started a blog. I really enjoy reading about your family and love the pictures. It is the only way to stay in touch anymore. We had a great Easter, the kids and babies went to church with us and they were great. However we have LOTS OF SNOW. We are sick of it. None at Christmas. Miss you and your family. Love Aunt Margaret

Julie said...

I hear you all have a ton of snow again! Go figure! Keep warm and I hope you begin to thaw very soon!
Julie