tin roof

Monday, May 14, 2007

Busy, busy, busy

Sorry it's been a little boring on here lately. We're finishing up school for the summer so I'm trying to get everything done that I wanted done for the time being. We do plan on reading our history paperbacks this summer and I'd like to throw in a weekly science project as well. Must keep those gears turning!

John's been traveling alot lately so that makes things a tad more complicated but you get used to it. I either cook for 6 or 7 so really, what's the difference!

I've begun a little scrapbooking. Our homeschool group puts together a yearbook every year and I've decided to help put some of the pages together...in my SPARE time, ha! It's fun to have an escape in the evening. I barely started Connor's scrapbook last summer and will get that caught up soon. I will then decide if I like scrapping enough to do our photos.

I better get dinner started. Oh joy.

No comments: