tin roof

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Growing up too fast!

Never mind my commentary of the above video...my recorded voice sounds so strange!  Riley became a pretty good crawler in the last few days, getting faster and faster every day.  But just as he's learning to crawl, he starts pulling up on things - hopefully sturdy things that will hold him up!  Sheesh!  Time is flying this time around.  I can't remember if I mentioned last time but he has cut 6 teeth now.  The last one finally popped thru the other day.  He goes in for his 9 mos check up tomorrow and probably another round of shots :-(  I'll be back to update that.
**9 month check up:  He's up to 17#2oz (poopy diaper and all! lol) and 26.25" tall and is doing great!  Still on the petite side of the chart but he's right on par with the others at this point.  Way to grow Riley!

No comments: