Steph has begun the journey of braces. She got a palette expander yesterday. She's doing ok with it but I think it will take her a bit to get used to it and learn to talk better. In 6-8 weeks she'll get the brackets on and we expect the whole process to be done in just under 2 yrs. Our dentist has also suggested an orthodontic consult for Katie but she needs to get some cavities filled first. And we need to find another $1100 to start it! Ack!
I had hoped to get to JC Penney's for christmas photos while we were in town at Steph's orthodontist appt. but after leaving the orthodontist, decided we didn't have time so had a fast lunch and headed home. I would have had to go shopping for a shirt for Zack, get everyone cleaned up quick, and FIND the mall, all within about 30 min. Wasn't gonna happen. See, the shirt I bought some time ago for Zack came up missing this week! What the heck! Along with a pair of jeans! When we got back home I decided to put together red shirts and santa hats so this a.m. I will get a picture of them in front of the neighbor's sleigh and yard decorations. I do plan to get some portraits taken soon, not to worry Grandpas and Grandmas.
Riley is on the move! He is officially crawling. Granted it's in slow motion but loving the milestone. Here's a quick video:
Below are a couple outside pics - our house then the neighbor's. Yeah, Charlie is kind of an 'over-the-top' kind of guy!
Our house...
Kristie and Charlie's house next door...
No comments:
Post a Comment