Man, where do the days go? As fast as the days go anymore, I'm going to be in the retirement home next week! Geez!
We're in our 3rd week of school and all's well. Katie would be in 6th, Steph in 4th, Max in 1st, and Zack-man in pre-K I guess. That's been very busy so I have had very little free time to be on here. Each week has been easier. It's always hard to get back into the school schedule when it's still so nice outside. It does help, though, that if they want to swim they can be motivated to get their work done. Whatever works!
Mom's here for almost 2 weeks! Yay! We get as many games as we can in each day, or should I say HOUR, while she's here.
Fall boat ride with Tica
8 years ago
3 comments:
Glad you had time to update your site. I take it your Mom made it with no flight problems. Enjoy your time. The time sure does fly by. We are anxiously waiting for baby boy Hilley (Tom's) to arrive. Due the 20th. She is sooo ready. Love Aunt Marg
Hi Julie I was wondering if your mom got there. I'm sure glad she gave me your blog. Have fun these two weeks ,she tell me that she really loves to visit you (the grand children). Love Nancy Sleder
Hi Julie,
LOVE the new pic, I can't get a good pic of ONE kid anymore, I can't imagine how you do it with 5!!! Hope you are having a good time with your mom and I hear you will be meeting Roger, very exciting!
~Danielle
Post a Comment