Sinus crud seems to have hit our house and there are boogers flying everywhere! Run for cover when the boys sneeze 'cause it's really scary! Then Connor woke from his 5 min. nap with a fever of 101.0. Great. He sounds a little wheezy at times so I'm thinking our colds have given him RSV again. Darn. I hope I've got some albuterol left from last time!
1 comment:
Oh no! That stinks! Hoping for a speedy recovery for everyone... Jacob seems to be feeling better (no fevers, he is eating again, etc.) but, his nose started running again, Grrrrr.
C's got great stats! Jake is still a skinny minny - weighing in around 20lbs even and maybe less now after not eating at all last week! We don't have another WBC until he is 18months (which will be 19 months, because we are behind on our visits too!)
~Danielle
Post a Comment