Thought I'd give Connor his own post here, in honor of him turning 5 :-) Man, that was a FAST 5 years! It's hard to believe he's going to be in Kindergarten in the fall...eeks! Five in school! It was convenient that his b-day fell on our last day of school and he was absolutely thrilled to spend his day at the beach. We made ice cream-sandwich-cake for his b-day yesterday a.m. so it would be frozen and ready when we got home. We got him some Imaginext toys, a couple playdoh sets, Hotwheels, light-up light saber and Connect 4. I think that's the last time I can shop WITH him there. It's not very easy to be stealthy with a 5 y.o.! But it worked. Here are a couple pics:
Fall boat ride with Tica
8 years ago
1 comment:
Happy Belated Birthday to Connor. It is amazing how time flies. What a cutie.
Post a Comment