tin roof

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

P90X BABY!

I found myself a new workout to buy some time while I'm healing the ole hip.  I am really liking P90X and I think it is going to be a great swap for the next 3 months.  The workouts are long, between 45 min. and an hour (yoga is 90 min.!) but I really think I am going to see some great results.  Trying hard to keep my diet in check is not as easy but that's also what I'm working on.  My hip was feeling better until I started walking 3 miles a few times last week...bad idea.  Both hips started hurting!  So, I've banned myself from walking and running till June.  I was worried about getting cardio in but P90X uses resistance for cardio so my hips should be ok!

Getting ready for a little break...spring break that is!  Next week we will take off school and I have so many things to do!  I need to finish painting downstairs, work some more on my photo albums, and get the pool ready for use.  No other plans other than that.

  

No comments: