Met our doc today. She's interesting but very nice and the same age as me :-) She's in practice alone and unlike our previous office, Ri and I had to wait over an hour! Sheesh! He checked out fine and is a whopping 16# and 26" now! Way to grow, Riley! I'm not so sure the 3-mo. weight at home was correct, looking at today's. Hmmm. Anyway, he got 3 shots and doesn't return until 6 mos. I need to make an appt. for a couple kids each week to meet with her. She'd like to see everyone before anyone needs to be seen for something.
On the school front, I'm planning my school year and have mapped out everyone's subject/curriculum thru graduation. Whew! 2028 Riley graduates...I'm gonna be how old????
That's about it for now. Not much going on until we start back into our school schedule on the 23rd. John's sister and daughter are flying out on the 30th for the week so that will be GREAT to see them! Can't wait! I think a beach day will be in order :-)
Fall boat ride with Tica
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment