We looked at more homes last weekend before John had to fly to Dallas. We had high hopes on a couple of them which did not pan out. We have decided on one we saw the week before and are making an offer tomorrow! Woohoo! Right now we are getting some paperwork together and I'm awaiting John to send me his signature. I'm getting more excited and less nervous, just not sure how we're going to get this house packed up! Such an overwhelming thought right now. In the meantime, we are getting school papers ready to turn in to our teacher tomorrow and I'm submitting girl scout cookie orders tonight.
I had a 34 wk appt this a.m. and all is well. No wt. gain in 2 wks, whew! Baby Boo seems to be doing aerobics in there lately...so many big kicks and stretches. Still lots of contractions, blah, blah, blah but we're hanging in there.
Here's a link to the house :-) You can scroll thru a few pictures by clicking on the arrows. Will have to do something about those blue shudders!
http://www.realestate.com/CA/Los-Banos/28425025-2712-Swan-Ln-Los-Banos-CA-93635-home-for-sale.aspx
Fall boat ride with Tica
8 years ago
3 comments:
I love the house! Good luck with the offer! Glad to hear all is well with the pgncy, 6 more weeks... Woot, Woot!!
Good luck with the house, it looks great and 6 bedrooms & 3 car garage, super. I think the blue shutters look good but if you don't like that is easy to change. Keep us updated. Spent 10 days with Tom, Owen is so cute and Tom is doing great.
Aunt Margaret
Hi,
you need to remove some patio and grow some food, flowers and the like.
Nice and big enough for you all!
This will work for you; I do hope,
much love, Donna Kelley
Post a Comment