John and I drove over to LB and saw 4 houses yesterday. One of them we are considering, it'll just need some updating in the master bath and probably new carpet throughout. There is another I might go see this week on my own as John has to go to LA. It's newer than this other house and sounds like it might have really good potential. Prices of both are exactly where we want it so wish us luck! I guess we need to get some packing started...ugh!
All's well with the munchkin. Had some monitoring for contractions last week but since they didn't show up on the monitor or get stronger, my midwife was comfortable to let me go home. 7 weeks and counting...
I think we have had our fair share of rain this past week! Wondering if the reservoirs are full yet? We've been wondering if we needed to start building an ark! The pool's been ready to overflow and our neighborhood channels have been full but slowly receding. It sure is nice and green around here though!
Fall boat ride with Tica
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment