Kids in the Christmas program.
Christmas morning.
Hoping you all had a nice Christmas and safe driving. It was a relatively quiet day here, though there are little lego pieces and this 'n that scattered acrosst he living room floor. Lovely. Nothing that can't wait until tomorrow. The kids were happy with their loot and still have some shopping to do next week...thanks Grandpa and Grandma Vance! I think the highlight was the mini trampoline :-) A great way to rid certain somebodies of the excess energy!
Anyway, we did a ham and a turkey breast along with a repeat of our Thanksgiving dinner. I also tried a chocolate-berry tart that turned out really good!
Looks like it'll be a quiet weekend of cleaning, putting away new toys, and probably watching some movies. Looking forward to a week of NO trips to San Jose! Woohoo!
I came across a new workout style and I love it! It's called Crossfit and I have a good friend that is going to get certified in it. There is even a preggo site for the Workout Of the Day! It's based on a military w.o. and uses very little equipment and we pretty much have everything so I'm really excited for this. The workouts on the preggo site are modified from the regular site and are usually pretty tough. I can't wait to hit it hard in about April!
1 comment:
Glad you all had a great Christmas! The kiddos look so cute :)
Post a Comment