Had another check up today and all is ticking right along. I passed my 1 hr. glucose test! Baby boy blue is doing great and a very active little guy. I'll try to get a picture up tomorrow. Big difference since 20 weeks!
We are ready for Christmas and are enjoying the winter break. I have a list of Things To Do that I really want to get done while we are off school. The main one is getting the photo albums caught up from when Connor arrived...3 1/2 yrs ago! LOL Plus, since I never did finish his baby scrapbook, I've decided I will just go buy a baby book, fill it out with the calendar months I saved and wrote notes in, and be done with it. Sound good enough?
That's about it for now!
Fall boat ride with Tica
8 years ago
1 comment:
I have to confess. Tommy had 2 baby books completed 3 albums of pictures just in his first year. Mark one book, one album. Danielle she has a book with her name, date & time of birth and some pictures and thats it. If I had more they probably wouldn't have been named. LOL. Good luck hope your pregnancy seems to go as fast as Danielles has.
Post a Comment