
BEFORE (July 4 or so)

AFTER

So, I'd like to blame this on Facebook, if I may :-P Because if I hadn't been distracted with my farming, I'd probably have noticed Zack and Connor MIA for a little while. That most likely means trouble!
Steph went upstairs to begin the search. I knew something was up when she called me up there - NOW! I couldn't believe my eyes. Zack had just finished giving Connor (all while on his potty) a haircut! ACK! I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. I had to give him credit that aside from the uneveness(but I wouldn't tell him that!) it wasn't too horrible but still shocking! Connor's hair was getting a tad long but it was so nice that I wasn't ready to cut it. Zack got a spank and sent to his room for having my sharpest, pointiest scissors and how dangerous it was. I fixed Connor's new 'do' as best I could and will have to let it grow a tad to let the super short areas recover ;-)
We have 2 boys riding bikes w/o training wheels! Woohoo! Max hasn't had a bike since the little wheeler we were given from friends years ago and the past few years he's been riding his scooter so we thought he was ready for a bike. We found him a cool bike for his birthday and after 2 tries, he was off and on his way to the park! The next day Zack was toying with the idea of having his training wheels removed as well so John took them off and VOILA! He's riding like a pro! Yay for the boys! I got a new road bike the week before and am LOVING that. It sure beats the heck out of my old 17 y.o. piece-of-crap Huffy! It's a Carema Novara and it is such a responsive set of wheels. Awesome. Now, we need to start looking for a bigger bike for Zack for his birthday and save that little one for Connor when it's his turn. Katie needs a new bike too so we'll see about getting her one for her b-day. Then there's John...
Not too much else going on around here. Just the usual bits of chaos interspursed with a noisy calm :-) You know us, never a dull moment in this household!
John left for Boston Sat. to train some people all week and will return on Friday. Light cooking for 7 days! Woohoo! I mean, WE MISS YOU JOHN! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment