tin roof

Thursday, January 1, 2009

We survived Christmas

Did christmas come fast this year or what? The years are flying by me! The kids got pretty much all they wanted/needed and then some. My biggest kid *wink, wink* HAD to have a Wii so not only did they get that but he got the xbox Rock Band last month so we also have our own band now. *rolling eyes* Yes, we certainly did our share in helping the economy along. I do have to say though, that the Wii is pretty fun. I'm looking into getting Wii Fit and John tracked some down. It's up in San Jose near our church so you know where we're stopping after church!

I'm getting christmas decorations put away and just have the tree to do now. I also have a few other things I want to get done this weekend before we are back into our school schedule on Mon. Not much time left!

Here are some pictures from the holiday:








2 comments:

Danielle said...

Glad to hear you all had a good Christmas!! I love the wii fit and think it would actually be helpful for weight loss! I told my parents they should get wii and wii fit! So grab two wii fits, if you see them!

Anonymous said...

I like facebook but really enjoy reading your blog and all the stories about the kids. It' time to write again. Aunt Margaret