Not lately. I'm really getting tired of the gloom and gray! Ok, it beats shoveling the white stuff but dang! Where's our sun? I think I'm suffering from Seasonable Affect Disorder or whatever that's called. Just anxious for the sun to come back.
The girls are in a new science workshop and so far so good. They just finished part 1 of piano and part 2 begins next month. They both look forward to piano lessons and I'm really glad.
The boys are fine and full of it as usual. Connor had his 18 mos. check up just after christmas (a month late of course!): he's gained a pound and has grown almost 3" since his 15 mos. check up! Way to grow buddy! He's such a sweetie. He is very affectionate and gives me a hug while saying "huuuuuuu" constantly.
Saturday is chore day so I guess I had better lead the pack and get everyone started on their work so we can play. No plans, just relaxing this weekend. John's in NYC for the next several days - I think it's warmer out there than it is here right now!
Fall boat ride with Tica
8 years ago
2 comments:
Ugh, sorry to hear about the dreary weather! Things here have been typical. It rained HARD early last week (I think thats when it was) and then it snowed hard late last week and is still going. I think I heard something about single digits this weekend... Brrrrr!
Too cute about the hugs!
You are crying to the wrong audience about the weather. However ours is very pretty right now. We need snow for Aaron and Jacob to snowboard. Bruce is picking up your Mom tomorrow and she and I will go to GR for her appt and mine. I'm having trouble with my other foot this time. I sympathize being in with "3" little boys, they need the outdoors.
Post a Comment