tin roof

Thursday, January 31, 2008

A new eye

Yep, I'm getting a new eye. You all know I had Lasik on my eyes 20 mos. ago. I needed an enhancement but was pg with Connor so had to wait until I'm not nursing or pg. Well....Connor is now weaned! And I had a consult with the doc at Lasik Institute and they decided I only need to have my right eye redone. My left eye seems to be a little farsighted so if I also had that one made better, I would surely need reading glasses soon. Ack! So I am opting to just have the right eye done and therefore save myself from needing reading glasses for 5-10 years, where my right eye will finally catch up with the left. Cool! That is set up for next Friday - the day mom flies out! Then I can move on to bigger and better things ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Mom is on the flight and has landed in Denver, I sure am glad I don't use her "travel agent". I told her to not call me when she arrives as it will be a little late here. Have fun and enjoy you time together. I sure like having her up north now.

Julie said...

Oh, I'm sure you do like having her up there. She seems to like it as well.
Yeah, beware of the cart-drivers in the airport...make sure they know what airline you need to be before leaving!