tin roof

Sunday, July 22, 2007

More pool pics, if you haven't seen enough!

We are having such a good time with this pool! This has been the best investment! The water was 87 degrees today so it was PERFECT. Connor loves floating in his boat and always wants to play with the duck thermometer so I guess I need to find him a rubber duck to play with. Max practiced swimming w/o his jacket yesterday and in 5 min. was no longer afraid and swam like a fish. Zack, well, he seems to be velcroed to the ladder but he at least gets his feet wet. He still likes the spiderman pool. Here's of video of Connor in the little pool...it's about 10 degrees warmer than the big pool and I think his favorite place to be these days.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: