tin roof

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

My 'caged' walker

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie, this is just a hilarious video. Yvette, Johnny, and I laughed so hard when we watched it (twice in a row). Now we'll go watch it again! mike

Julie said...

Heehee! Glad you liked it! We were laughing so hard too. I was afraid he'd stop running back and forth once I got the camera out but nope! Oh and btw, after we saw you all I told Zack I thought he should be a really big kid like Johnny because Johnny goes on the potty all the time...he's been in big boy undies ever since! How's that for training! Ok, not at night but that's cut my diaper bill WAY back. So, thanks Johnny!

Danielle said...

That is the cutest thing ever! Look at him go! Such a happy little guy :)

~Danielle

Anonymous said...

Julie, loved the video, It is time to let him out of his cage.. I should have put Jacob in one long ago, won't work now. We are in Las Vegas ready to head back to MI. Spent a few days with Tom & Nat who are getting excited about "his boy" and then met friends in Tahoe. Played lots of golf, and went to Mammamia last night it was great. Hope to have all the kids come to Vegas next April so we can get all the boys together.