tin roof

Monday, June 4, 2007

Hmm...what to report

Nothing much to report today. The girls' friends are here again and they are baking brownies. I think I will lift weights after little boy #2 goes night-night. Speaking of whom, Connor is getting more teeth already! I think this is early from what the others did. He got the bottom 2 teeth a couple months ago and the day after his birthday 2 top teeth popped through! The other 2 are ready to pop through as well. Mouthful! He now walks holding someone's hand and will hold furniture but prefers to crawl. He likes the walking toy in his room but it goes way too fast on the hard floors so we don't bring it out often. It is made a little narrow and Connor manages to kick it alot while pushing it so I don't think I'll use it alot.

Guess that's about it for now. Better go be productive! Later!

No comments: