tin roof

Friday, November 26, 2010

Recovery time

That is, recovering from tons of good food and a busy day of cooking and clean up.  Dad and Sharon were here and it was a really good week!  We mostly relaxed, played some games, ate plenty of food.  It was so good to see them as it's been a year since I flew to MI and 2 years since they were last here.  4a.m. came awfully quick this morning when we had to head to the airport but we made good time and I was home before anybody was awake.  Lazy day today, got a much-needed nap, and I think it's getting to be time to get some more turkey out for dinner.

No plans for this weekend but maybe work on my 'photo album project'.  Ya, when we added Connor 4 years ago I kind of got a little lax about keeping up with my photo albums.  Darn.  But I am only 3 years behind at this time... :-P

Riley is 8 mos!  He still refuses to eat baby food and will only eat 'big people' food...silly boy!  He throws a FIT when I try to give him bites of plain baby cereal, cereal mixed with applesauce or bananas, or even plain bananas and applesauce.  Sheesh!  So far, he like a few Cheerios that he can pick up and feed himself.  Yesterday, he let me feed him some mashed potatoes :-)  I guess he thinks he's too big for baby food!

Here are some recent pictures:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures, Julie, you look great.
A. Marg