tin roof

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Now that the word is out...

...I am ready to post babelin #6 pics, etc.

Please forgive the fuzzy pic...that's the best my old scanner will do. But HE is a perfect little guy, due March 17 - ST. PATTY'S DAY! That'll be quite a 21st b-day if he arrives on his due date!
So far so good though. I'm 20 wks this week and this pregnancy is going pretty quickly. Saw the midwife yesterday and all is well. Not sure if I'll be able to get the flu vaccines but I will have to check with my Primary Care doc. The ob hasn't received any yet. I've gained about 6# so far - mostly in the past month! Sheesh! But lil boy blue seems to be growing nicely and I'm actually looking pg now, not just fat. The genetic screening tests have come back great so I feel I'm in the clear for Down's and Trisomy 18. My chances for down's was 1 in 7700 and for a trisomy 1 in 100,000. Looking good! Haven't taken any pics - maybe I'll do that this afternoon.
Had a wonderful trip to MI! It went way too fast though. I could have used another 4 days BUT not sure how the house would hold up on another 4 days with me gone! LOL

1 comment:

Aunt Margaret said...

Glad to see you had time to post again and loved the pictures. Hope you are feeling great and had a nice Thanksgiving.