I love this time of year! I can't get in the mood for shopping until the decorations are up and the house looks ready.
I was debating on doing christmas pictures this year. I just wasn't in the mood for that either. But mom gave me an idea, however, so I went with it and hope to get some pictures this afternoon. I think I may replace the picture above with whatever turns out.
We are getting thru the crud still but I think for the most part it is on the way out. I think I have had this stuff for over 4 weeks! How annoying! It would start going away, come back for a week, go away again, and do this week after week. I've had enough! I got up the ambition to get the decorations and trees up this week so it's starting to look like christmas - as much as CA can.
I think I have just about all of my shopping done, except for some clothes for the kids. Most everything came thru Amazon and there are only a few things left that haven't arrived yet. That's my favorite way to shop anymore. John and I went out a couple times, once with Connor and once w/o. Love having a built-in sitter now :-)
The girls were invited at the last minute last night to see The Nutcracker at the San Jose Children's Theater this a.m. They went with other friends last year - lucky them! I better try to be productive while the girls are gone and help Max finish up his work.
Have a nice weekend!
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love Amazon (and online shopping)!! And I'm so jealous of your built in babysitter!! Happy Holidays!!
Post a Comment