Max finally lost that loose tooth! He now has matching spaces :-) He flicked it out on his own and was very proud of himself. Hmmm, who's next??????
The flu bug or some unwelcomed bug found it's way to our house and everyone but John seems to be sick with runny noses, sore throats, coughs, and raspy voices. Motrin and Sudafed have been my personal friend. Hoping it is on its way out of here, that's all I have to say.
I hear you all in the midwest have some chilly temps as of late! I'm happy to say we've had some unseasonably LOVELY temps in the 80's!! AWESOME! Sorry, had to rub it in a little ;-)
Not much going on other than that. Just cracking my whip on our school work and saving a little time to play. Until next time...Ta Ta For Now!
Fall boat ride with Tica
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment