Connor's 2nd Birthday! We spent the day at Great America going on rides. The kids love this place and since it's only 12 min. away we decided to get another season pass...BEFORE we knew we had to move. Ah well, we'll make good use of our passes in the next few weeks and will have to make a few more trips 'up north' after the move. Anyway, after we got home Steph and I baked an angel food cake and frosted with real whipping cream mixed with crushed pineapple. Mmmm! Connor opened his gifts and when he got to Buzz...nothing else mattered. "Bzzz" and "Oody" are his favorite characters these days. He was recently playing with Max's old Buzz and Woody toys (that ended up in the sandbox but wiped off and brought in a couple weeks ago) quietly in his room. I went looking for him and found him washing both toys with half a bottle of baby soap! On mom's bed in Connor's room! ACK! Buzz, too sticky to want to deal with, went bye bye. Woody is a cloth toy so he got a bath with Connor, who was also covered in soap. Wish I had a picture of that moment :-) Naaa, not really! Here are a few pics of the last couple days:
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cute pictures, Connor looks so big already. We have been busy celebrating all the May birthdays. Happy to hear you found a house, you will enjoy the pool, I loved ours and the kids HAD to learn to swim actualy before they could walk. Moving is the worst except it is a way to clean your closets.
I'm a wife to a puter dude and homeschooling momma to 6 awesome kids. I am also an RN but no longer working though I do keep my license current. I really enjoy creating beaded jewelry, knitting, digital scrapbooking, and anything related to homeschooling.
2 comments:
Cute pictures, Connor looks so big already. We have been busy celebrating all the May birthdays. Happy to hear you found a house, you will enjoy the pool, I loved ours and the kids HAD to learn to swim actualy before they could walk. Moving is the worst except it is a way to clean your closets.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY C!!!! Hope you all had a great time! Good luck with the packing and move!
~Danielle
Post a Comment