Talk about a last minute trip to Florida! John was asked last Tuesday to go out to Jacksonville to demo a product on Friday. He didn't really want to because he was already in Chicago to train some people on something but decided to ask me if we should all go to get out of the house. Ha! You don't have to ask me twice! I'm already packed! So I got us all tickets for early Thurs. a.m. and we ended up surprising the kids with 2 days of Disney World! They were thrilled as we all love that place. Max didn't rememeber much of it so it was all new to all the boys. Loved seeing their faces light up! Here are some pics:
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Great pics. The kids are getting so big. That had to be a crazy trip for just a couple days.
We're fininshing our spring break in FL with Mom and Dad and Mom and I decided to check out Danielle's blog to see baby pictures and then yours, too. How fun to see how big your kids are getting. I don't know how you travel with 5, my 3 exhaust me! We flew down here, but mom and dad drove our car, so we sent Mike home on a plane today (Sun.) and Dad goes tomorrow. Mom and Sody and I drive home with the kids leaving Tues. night. We're going to stop at Danny Brown's for at least 1 night and then trek north. Hopefully all goes smoothly. Love, Marnie
I'm a wife to a puter dude and homeschooling momma to 6 awesome kids. I am also an RN but no longer working though I do keep my license current. I really enjoy creating beaded jewelry, knitting, digital scrapbooking, and anything related to homeschooling.
2 comments:
Great pics. The kids are getting so big. That had to be a crazy trip for just a couple days.
We're fininshing our spring break in FL with Mom and Dad and Mom and I decided to check out Danielle's blog to see baby pictures and then yours, too. How fun to see how big your kids are getting. I don't know how you travel with 5, my 3 exhaust me! We flew down here, but mom and dad drove our car, so we sent Mike home on a plane today (Sun.) and Dad goes tomorrow. Mom and Sody and I drive home with the kids leaving Tues. night. We're going to stop at Danny Brown's for at least 1 night and then trek north. Hopefully all goes smoothly.
Love, Marnie
Post a Comment