tin roof

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Merry Christmas!






Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Obviously, we have nowhere to travel to so will hang out at home and relax. John's taking a little time off so maybe, with a little dynamite, I can get him to take us somewhere. We shall see.
My shopping's almost done, just clothes for the kids which I'll do this weekend. They are all growing so fast right now! Katie is officially taller than me. Sheesh, how'd that happen? Oh yeah, those Sellin genes. Steph has finally outgrown pants she's worn for 2 years! Yay! The boys are growing but also seem to put holes in the knees of just about every pair of pants they own! Sears, here I come.
We did have a very nice visit with Dad and Sharon. They were here for 4 days, then shortly after they left our friends from the Detroit area, Mike and Jodi, Alexis and Chris, came here and stayed for 5 days. The kids had a great time! Zack has a new friend :-)
Some of you know how badly I wanted a new couch. Our old one was bought when Katie was a baby. It has definitely seen better days. Well, we finally bought a new one! Woohoo! It's a tad bigger than the old one and will accomodate our growing kids nicely :-) I need to call Goodwill this a.m. and see if they can come pick up the oldie soon.
That seems to be about it for now.
Wishing safe travels to all, especially over Christmas, and a very Happy New Year. And remember the reason for the season; keep Christ in Christmas. Hugs!

No comments: